27th January 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Training and company details being a 2nd year student of RIET engineering college?

I am students of RIET engg. college . I am 2nd yr. student ,i wants to company training in summer vacation.so please give me details about how i do trainning and which company?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  2. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  3. Does Tata Motors offer any Internship/Indutrial training for 2nd year students? Details of application and other credentials?
  4. Implant Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do summer training in a company? I am a diploma 2nd year student
  6. Companies that provide summer internship to Civil Engineering student after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  7. Procedure to do training in any good company? I am a 2nd year B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  8. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  9. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  11. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  12. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, Bangalore after 2nd year of B.Tech.
  13. Where can I do implant Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  14. Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE
  15. Procedure and fee to do Training in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Companies offering Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Delhi? How to apply?
  17. Training from reputed company for 2nd year Computer Science Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
29th January 2016, 06:15 PM
january2016

Default Re: Training and company details being a 2nd year student of RIET engineering college?

You did not mentioned your concerned branch in which you are pursuing your engineering, because based on branch we can anyway suggest you the best training institute as well as the course. So, in next post please do specify the mentioned below detain to help you better:

1. Name
2. Engineering degree pursuing.
3. Branch.
4. Current semester.
5. Your interest.
6. Time limit for your training.

** If you will provide us with these details, we will for sure will give you the best out of
best information about the training organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?