1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Way to apply for a job in Yes Bank? Syllabus of exam and previous year question papers of eligible post?

Hello sir, I am B.Com holder and want to get job in Yes Bank. How to apply for a job in this bank? Provide me syllabus of exam and previous year question papers of eligible post?

9th April 2017, 12:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to apply for a job in Yes Bank? Syllabus of exam and previous year question papers of eligible post?

In order to apply for job in YES bank at first you have to visit the official website of the bank. Then you will see a link 'Career' on the top, click on that. Now a link will appear 'Search for Job' click on that and search for the particular profile you want to apply fors. Now you have to fill up the online application form and register. A password and an ID will be sent to your mail id. Finally you have to visit the website of YES bank and log in with the ID and password and complete the rest of the details.

The syllabus of YES bank PO examination are :

> Reasoning

> English

> Numerical Ability

> General Awareness

> Static General Knowledge

> General Science

> Current Affairs

> Computer Literacy

I have also attached some of the previous years papers of YES bank. So, find the attachement below and start your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf YES bank papers (1).pdf(38.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf YES bank papers (2).pdf(47.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf YES bank papers (3).pdf(29.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf YES bank papers (4).pdf(32.8 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?