23rd January 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the Accenture exam questions?

Accenture exams question for 2014..

I need to start the preparation for it. So, kindly help me soon?

Thanks.

25th January 2014, 08:39 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What are the Accenture exam questions?

ACCENTURE APTITUDE EXAM QUESTIONS:

Attached some of the previous year model papers of Accenture aptitude questions in this post. Just go through it once and start preparing for those topics with some good books like R.S.Agarwal. The recent aptitude test conducted by Accenture will follow the below mentioned topics,

-> Quantitative - 20 questions.

-> Reasoning/Analytical - 15 questions.

-> Verbal English - 20 questions.

So, total of 55 questions will be asked in 60 minutes. This was the latest pattern which was followed for Accenture recruitment but we cannot be 100% sure that the same will be followed for the present year 2014 but it should be more or less the same. Start your preparation with these topics right away.

Once you clear the Aptitude round there will be Technical and Personal interview where in technical round you will be asked of questions from your core subjects which you have studied in your course so make sure you know them all well. Once you clear the technical round there will be personal interview where questions will be of your personal interests and other related questions which you can clear easily if you are confident enough to answer it.

I have also attached a e-book which will help you to prepare for the interview. Just go through it and prepare well for it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Accenture Papers.zip(143.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: zip Accenture.zip(396.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: zip accenturepapers.zip(157.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 76 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?