23rd January 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get Area Sales Officer job having experience as Sale Executive?

Sir/Mam,

I have done my BBA From Karnataka University in Hubli and Iam Presently working for Mahindra 2 wheelers as sales executive from sept 21 2011 now iam looking out for Area Sales Officers Post

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Jobs that a candidate from MBA in HR and Marketing apply for?
  2. Starting salary at CMS Computers Ltd.?
  3. What kind of Questions will be asked in LIC Exam for the position of Direct Executive Sales Officer?
  4. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of BMS course?
  5. Summer training for 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student in Jaipur or Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to become a Drug Inspector after B.Pharm.(65%) and work experience as Veterinay Sales Officer?
  7. Can I go for M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy+MBA Integrated course? What will be the career scope for me through this?
  8. How to apply for a government job in finance sector like income tax officer,sales tax officer?
  9. What is the scope for ICWAI? How much expenditure is there for ICWAI course?
  10. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  11. Which type of careers are available after BBA?
  12. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  13. List for MPSC studies?
  14. Career options in Agriculture after Under Graduation?
  15. Are there any jobs for ECE graduates in Media and telecom companies?
  16. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  17. Which is the best university in EIILM or CMJ university?
  18. Is it a good choice for me of doing MBA course being a candidate having completed B.Com course and with 1 year of sales experience?
25th January 2014, 07:48 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get Area Sales Officer job having experience as Sale Executive?

The best thing to do is to take some time and talk with your Manager asking for the promotion as you have already some experience as sales executive and for sure if your Manager knows that you are eligible and can do person then for sure you will be promoted to the next job level which should be Sales Officer post.

If you have tried talking already and there is no way you will get the next job post then the better thing to do will be start applying for jobs in the other companies.

CLICK HERE!! to know the current openings for sales officer job in various companies.

Make sure that you have the resume prepared and apply for the jobs where you will get the call to attend for interview in some time. The interview process will have questions from your previous job so just be prepared with it and make sure that you answer them clear and confident.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?