9th December 2021, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting top job in Foreign Embassies like UK, US Germany after Post Graduation in International Relations?

I am 19 year ol 2nd Year Poltical Science (Hons) student studying in South Campus college of Delhi University . I want to Pursue Post graduation in International Relations . By doing PG in international relations what are my scope in getting TOP Notch jobs in Embassies of developed and Developing counties or any Prestigiuos job in the Union of India. Please guide me

Ms R Subramanian

10th December 2021, 05:20 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: What are the chances of getting top job in Foreign Embassies like UK, US Germany after Post Graduation in International Relations?

Job In Foreign Embassies like US, UK , Germany after Post graduation in International Relations:-

*Human Resource

*Translators & Interpreters

*Finance Section

*Diplomatic Coordinator

*Information Technology
11th December 2021, 01:39 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: What are the chances of getting top job in Foreign Embassies like UK, US Germany after Post Graduation in International Relations?

The Job In Foreign Embassies like US, UK , Germany after Post graduation in International Relations:-

*Research analyst and market researcher

*Translators & Interpreters

*Finance Section

*Diplomatic Coordinator

*Human Resource

*Information Technology
11th December 2021, 09:50 PM
Msdhoni02

What are the chances of getting top job in Foreign Embassies like UK, US Germany after Post Graduation in International Relations?

Chances are so high to get a job in Foreign embassies if you have completed a post-graduation in International relations. You will easily earn somewhere around 100,000 dollars or more per annum that will increase with your experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?