31st May 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the common eligibility criteria asked for campus placements?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know the eligibility criteria to appear for campus placement interviews...i am doing my b.tech from EC and scored an aggregate of 66 percent upto 2nd year without any back...also i have scored 80 and 85 percent in 10th and 12th respectively?

31st May 2015, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the common eligibility criteria asked for campus placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to know the eligibility criteria to appear for campus placement interviews...i am doing my b.tech from EC and scored an aggregate of 66 percent upto 2nd year without any back...also i have scored 80 and 85 percent in 10th and 12th respectively?
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT Companies is,

IT Companies= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.
31st May 2015, 06:07 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the common eligibility criteria asked for campus placements?

Quote:
Sir/Mam,

The eligibility criteria differs from the company to company. Every concern have their own percentage and educational qualification. But, the majority of companies has the same percentage criteria. The percentage criteria differs only top MNC companies.

-60% marks in aggregate throughout their career.
-No active backlogs are allowed.
-Degree from a recognized University.

These are the major factors for the majority of the companies. Other MNC companies prefers 65%-70% marks in aggregate.
27th June 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How much criteria company placements job 12th percent in btech cs?
28th June 2019, 08:45 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
How much criteria company placements job 12th percent in btech cs?

-Most of the reputed MNC check your whole academic qualifications throughout the career.

-No educational gaps are preferred. (for top MNCs) .

-You should have more then 70% of marks in your ssc and hsc. (for top MNC s).

-You should have also completed your qualifying degree with first division.

Check with the HR coordinators for other companies who considers all candidates for their placement interview with low marks also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?