12th April 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Rules and application procedure for Wipro, TCS and Infosys?

hellow sir/ma'm
I m in third year COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINERIING student.
I had 89% in 10 th ,in diploma i got 7.023 aggregate .
now i want to know will i eligible for diz compnies ?
i will predict det i get distinction in my BE also..so what are the rules and application procedure for this mnc companies.
so please kind me inform det.
Thank you ..

Related Questions:
17th April 2014, 03:00 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Rules and application procedure for Wipro, TCS and Infosys?

Good that you have already thought about the job before joining the B.Tech course and you do have a good score through out your studies and for sure you will be eligible for the job as well. The common eligibility criteria asked by companies like Wipro, TCS and other MNCs coming for campus placement are as follows,

-> 60% above through out studies 10th/12th, diploma and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs

Now already you have 60% above in your 10th and diploma course and all you need to do now is to do well in your B.Tech course and make sure you attain more than 70% so that you will be eligible for all the companies as some do have 70% above as their eligibility criteria as well.

Start working hard with your subjects from the start so that you won't have difficulties in getting a good score.

When you go to your 3rd year of B.Tech course you need to start your preparation for the campus placements where many MNC companies will come in to your college for taking in freshers for the jobs.

There will be 3 common rounds followed for the selection process 1) Aptitude test 2) Technical interview 3) Personal interview, you just need to concentrate on these rounds preparation while you are in your completion of 3rd year which will make sure you will get the job by end of your final year.
28th May 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules and application procedure for Wipro, TCS and Infosys?

My daughter is doing diploma in Computer Science after 10th what should she do after completion of Diploma next year. and my younger daughter who is in class 7th what should i plan for her after 10th i do not her to do 1 and 2 some professional courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?