25th August 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff pattern of Cognizant for CCSP Program? Does written test includes Technical marks also?

Hello,
I want to ask about Cognizant cutoff pattern of CCSP program. In this clearance of written test also includes technical marks or only ELQ marks are considered to get certified for next round?

15th May 2016, 01:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff pattern of Cognizant for CCSP Program? Does written test includes Technical marks also?

There will be different sections in the CCSP test of Cognizant based on various technologies. The cutoff is 60% in each section, i.e, you will need to score 60% in each sections. All questions will be multiple choice questions and questions will be from various domains like aptitude, verbal ability, android and IOS, C, Javascript, SQL, Data Structure, Operating Systems and Computer Architecture and Networking. If you score above 60% in each of these sections, you will qualify for the interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?