1st May 2015, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?

Hiii
In our college Cognizant is coming.. I want to know what kind of question they ask for aptitude test.. N my branch is E&TC.. What should i study for technical apt test..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get last 10 years question papers for cognizant placement test? Types of questions being asked?
  2. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in CTS Aptitude Test? Model question papers and topics to be covered for Aptitude Test?
  5. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  6. What kind of Aptitude questions are asked in Syntel interview? Pattern of aptitude test?
  7. What kind of Questions will be asked in Technical Interview of Cognizant?
  8. What kind of questions are asked by HCL company?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of iGATE Off-Campus Interview?
  10. What type of company related questions are asked in Cognizant interview?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Aptitude Test? Previous year question paper for preparation and process of interview?
  12. Aptitude test papers and pattern of HCL recruitment exam? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in TCS on-campus aptitude test from MBA student? Format of TCS Aptitude Test?
  14. Aptitude question papers for Oracle placement test? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  15. From which subject maximum number of questions are asked in Oracle Aptitude Test? Whether SQL questions covers a section in Aptitude Test?
  16. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of IBM Off-Campus drive?
  18. Where to get TCS Placement papers with solutions?
4th May 2015, 09:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiii
In our college Cognizant is coming.. I want to know what kind of question they ask for aptitude test.. N my branch is E&TC.. What should i study for technical apt test..
Below are the attachments of CTS question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc CTS Placement Paper 2009.doc(24.5 KB, 80 views)
File Type: doc CTS Placement Paper 2010.doc(24.5 KB, 73 views)
File Type: doc CTS Placement Paper 2011.doc(28.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: doc CTS Placement Paper 2012.doc(30.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: doc CTS Placement Papers 5th 2011.doc(36.0 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf Placement paper of CTS - 2004.pdf(59.5 KB, 64 views)
11th May 2015, 10:13 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiii

Generally the Cognizant ask technical Questions based on Programming only. Since you are from Electronic and telecommunication, So they will ask you the basic technical Programming Question that is very general and Everyone Should Know that, and rest will be from your Domain or Area of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?