21st July 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between getting a job in software company and core company?

Sir/Mam,

I am 2nd ECE student.I want to know the difference between software and core company. What does it mean? Can you please provide me the information on the same? so pls tell me...... It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to change to core company after having two years software job experience in Wipro?
  3. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  4. Migration from IT company to core company?
  5. Extra courses which will help to get job in an electronic core company?
  6. Can I get a job in core company after securing less than 60% in B.Tech?
  7. List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies?
  8. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  9. How to get job in a Core company after completing ECE engineering?
  10. How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?
  11. With a CGPA of 5 is there any chance to get a decent placement in a core company or in some software company? Minimum cutoff for appear for MS in outside India?
  12. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  13. Can I go for job in core companies or take up software company job?
  14. List of core companies details which provides job for Instrumentation and Control Engineering candidates?
  15. Is Geometrics Company best Software company to get a job? Steps to get selected for job? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?
  17. What are basic needs to get job software company like TCS?
  18. What are the basic qualifications required to get the job in core companies?
23rd July 2016, 12:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between getting a job in software company and core company?

Software company basically deals with the working operations related to software related and technical operations. Where as core companies are totally opposite to Software Industries. Core companies basically consists of Manufacturing industries. This is the basic difference between a software company and a core company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?