15th March 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?

What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement? How to ensure that I will get the job? Can someone please provide me the information on this? I just want to know the way to follow for getting the job in Infosys.

16th March 2015, 10:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?

Procedure followed by Infosys :-

- There are two rounds in the recruitment process of Infosys.
- The first round is online written test. It will comprise questions from - Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and English (Verbal Ability). Both accuracy and speedy reading is essential to clear this round. You have to practice a lot of questions based on verbal ability since most of the questions will be on verbal ability and it will also be quite lengthy.
- The second round is technical and HR interview which will be mingled into one interview. You will be asked basic questions from your domain, projects, training, internship, certification courses and programming. Questions can also be asked on the latest technologies. Then you will be asked few HR questions to test your attitude and communication skill. Confidence, knowledge, understanding and attitude are basically tested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?