27th December 2011, 10:31 AM
kirangarg28

What's the eligibility for training in IBM, Infosys, Google or Microsoft? List of institutes providing such training?

sir,
i want to ask u that what is the eligiblities to do training in ibm,infosys,google or microsoft.also send me some other institutes which provide stipened training for IT branch

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 6 month training in IBM, Microsoft, Infosys? I am a student of B.Tech CSE 3rd Semester
  2. Training for 45 days in Infosys, IBM, TCS, HCL, HP, CISCO, JUNIPER, I-Gate or Accenture for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. From where to get GATE study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  5. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  6. Does IBM offer Mainframe Training in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  7. Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. Which is the best book for SBI Bank exam?
  9. Which is best institute for summer training in ASP .Net?
  10. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
  11. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  12. List of training institutes for embedded system providing job assurance?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing M tech (C.S.E)?
  14. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  15. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  16. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  17. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  18. Need list of construction management training institutes in India? -- [New]
8th July 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility for training in IBM, Infosys, Google or Microsoft? List of institutes providing such training?

sir, how much percentage i require to secure job in microsoft with btech ece? pls answer to my email [email protected]
11th August 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility for training in IBM, Infosys, Google or Microsoft? List of institutes providing such training?

i m student of 7th sem . i want to have industrial 6 month training in good company.how can i apply for that ?
10th October 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 59% in intermediate and 75% in graduation in btech(c.s.e). Can i have the list of companies where i can get placed.
11th October 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

how can we apply for training in companies like infosys ,google , IBM, etc after btech 3rd year
16th October 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How are get job in Microsoft and what qualification required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?