15th March 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?

Hi.

I'm Computer science dept student doing my final yr currently. I have my cgpa under 65%. With 4 history of arrears. Is it possible for me to get placement in any good organisation? What is the minimum percentage for attending campus interview? And also what is the minimum history arrears a student should can have for attending campus interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a job in MNC company if I completed my course with history of arrears?
  2. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  3. How to get a job in IB after completing engineering in computer science and engineering?
  4. Pass marks required in GRE? Will there be any problem having history of arrears?
  5. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which marks of MSc Computer Science are considered for job?
  7. Can I pursue IAS after having a history of Arrears
  8. How to get a job in Indian Department after completing B.Tech in Computer Science with 65%?
  9. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  11. How to get a job in Air India for B.E computer science and engineering
  12. What should I do to get a job having completed my Dipoma in Computer Science Engineering with 62%?
  13. How to get CSE job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering with 76%
  14. Is this a better choice of joining in 100% Job Guarantee Training centers having completed Computer Science Engineering this year? Which Institutes are best for this purpose?
  15. After passing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2nd class marks how to get government job?
  16. Will I get job in USA and Visa having 23 dead history of arrears?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
16th March 2015, 10:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get placement in good organization having 4 backlogs. You will not be eligible for most of the companies since most of the companies have the eligibility criteria that the candidate must not have any pending backlogs. However, if you have already cleared your backlogs then there is nothing to worry since you will be eligible for almost all the companies. Most of the companies have eligibility criteria as 60% throughout the career, i.e, 10th, 12th and B.Tech. There is no minimum history arrears as eligibility criteria for most of the companies. SO prepare well for the campus drives if you have already cleared the backlogs, otherwise aim to clear your backlog as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?