3rd July 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected monthly salary of a Pilot?

Hi Sir,
I want to become a Pilot as this is my ambition. I am studying in 11th Science right now. I just want to know that what is the monthly salary of a Pilot? Can you please tell me the monthly salary? Please tell me asap!

5th July 2016, 12:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the expected monthly salary of a Pilot?

The salary of a pilot depends on the organisation for which he/she is a pilot. You can become a commercial pilot as well as can become a pilot in the defense sector of India. The salary of a commercial pilot is usually around 30,000 per month initially and one can earn more as one gets more experienced. The salary of a pilot in Indian Air Force is around 20,000 per month along with various benefits of Indian Air Force. However, seventh pay commission will be implemented soon, so there will be a hike in the salary of pilots in government sector.
5th July 2016, 06:33 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Salary of a Pilot depends on "How many hours he is flying". A young trained senior pilot can earn up to INR 1.5 lakh pm. A senior pilot can earn up to 3.75 lakh for 70 hours of flying. & a captain get around INR 6 lakh for 70 hours of flying.

Above mentioned salary may varies as per the company.
5th July 2016, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I want to become a Pilot as this is my ambition. I am studying in 11th Science right now. I just want to know that what is the monthly salary of a Pilot? Can you please tell me the monthly salary? Please tell me asap!
The salary of the Captain/Pilot in Command will be around Rs. 3, 00,000 to Rs.6, 00,000 per month. The salary of the First Officer/Copilot will be around Rs. 1, 75,000 to Rs.3, 50,000 per month. The salary will vary from one person to anothe based on various factor. The salary will be decided by the experience of a Pilot. The salary will be different in each airline
7th January 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm very good at mathematics.
If want to become C.A, my questions are
(1)Can I become a C.A.
(2)Do we government jobs in C.A
(3)Are there govt. C.A jobs in all states
(4) Whatwiol be private and govt salaries and which one is best . why
Please answer
27th January 2018, 06:03 PM
uggina

It is totally depending on based on experience and the time of hours working.and also salary is depending on Airlines.

The Average salary for an Airline pilot,Copilot and Flight Engineers is 12,06,485 per year.

And extra he will get bonus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?