24th February 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the future job scope for doing B.Sc in Biotech and Bioinformatics? Which private company will provide job?

I have a physics, chemistry, biology combination in class 12 . Can I opt for a B.Sc in biotech and bioinformatics? what will be my future job scopes? Can you please give me the details on the same? Which private companies are ready to give job?

5th March 2017, 11:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future job scope for doing B.Sc in Biotech and Bioinformatics? Which private company will provide job?

Scope after completion of B.Sc in Biotech and Bioinformatics Course:

There are more job opportunities available in Biotechnology field after successful completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics course. Here are the job opportunities available for you after completion of this course. You may find employment opportunities in Agricultural Industries, Biotechnology companies, Chemical Organizations, Colleges/ Universities, Pharmaceutical Industries and Food Processing Organizations etc.,

After successful completion of this B.Sc in Biotech course, you may pursue Master of Science in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics course. You may find employment opportunities in Biotechnology companies like,

>> Panacea Biotec Limited

>> Biocon

>> Serum Institute of India

>> Wockhardt

>> Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited

>> Dr.Reddy's Laboratories

>> Indian Immunological's Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?