10th August 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What height is required for becoming an Air Hostess? Is it possible with a height of 5.2 feet?

I’m in 10th. I want to become an Air Hostess. So, please tell me which site I have to take science or commerce? I have a normal skin tone 5.2 is my height in future I can apply for this post.

10th August 2017, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What height is required for becoming an Air Hostess? Is it possible with a height of 5.2 feet?

Physical Standards required for becoming an Air Hostess:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for becoming an Air Hostess with the above mentioned height. There is a certain physical standard required for becoming an Air Hostess. They are,

>> Minimum Height Required - 157.5 cms

>> Minimum Weight Required - According to height

>> Minimum Age required is 19 years and maximum age must not exceed 35 years.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is 12th Class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern.

>> With 5'2" you can apply for Indian Airlines, but you may not be eligible to apply for other Airlines with this physical standard.
15th August 2017, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What height is required for becoming an Air Hostess? Is it possible with a height of 5.2 feet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m in 10th. I want to become an Air Hostess. So, please tell me which site I have to take science or commerce? I have a normal skin tone 5.2 is my height in future I can apply for this post.
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Air Hostess course.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?