9th September 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What job to get after completion of MCA and fashion designing?

I will complete my MCA in 2017 after that I want to pursue a course in fashion designing .If I do so then how will it help me in getting any different job other than the monotonous job of a software engineer? Can you please let me know the information to get the job soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  2. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  3. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?
  5. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  6. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  8. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  10. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  11. What are the government job opportunities available in B.Sc fashion designing?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?
  13. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Eligibility for Fashion Designing Lecturer job in Polytechnic college?
  16. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  17. How to do Fashion Designing course after B.Com?
  18. Detailed information about different types of Fashion Designing courses -- [New]
11th September 2016, 01:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job to get after completion of MCA and fashion designing?

Yes, you can definitely pursue fashion designing course after completion of MCA. You can pursue short term fashion designing course which is going to add extra value to your educational qualification. You can pursue diploma in fashion designing which is usually of shorter duration. You can also pursue graduation in the field of fashion designing through correspondence mode/part time mode which is basically of short duration.

After completing fashion designing course, you can apply for the following positions:

> Fashion Designer.

> Illustrator.

> Fashion Consultant.

> Cutting Assistant.

> Sketching Assistant.

> Fashion Stylist.

> Textile Designer.

> Colourist.

> Fashion Merchandiser.

> Visual Merchandiser.

> Fashion Journalist.

> Fashion Photographer.

> Modelling.

> Fashion Stylist etc.

After MCA you can apply for the following positions:

> Software Developer/Programmer/Engineer.

> Trouble Shooter.

> System Analyst.

> Software Application Architect.

> Software Consultant.

> Hardware Engineer.

> Technical Writer.

> Systems Developer/Engineer.

> Web Designer/Developer etc.
13th September 2016, 11:33 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: What job to get after completion of MCA and fashion designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will complete my MCA in 2017 after that I want to pursue a course in fashion designing .If I do so then how will it help me in getting any different job other than the monotonous job of a software engineer? Can you please let me know the information to get the job soon?
It may seem a bit awkward but a combination of MCA and fashion designing can land you up in a position where you can put your software knowledge in fashion industry.

Fashion designing using software is the prime area you can focus on. The traditional clothing or fabric companies are switching to sophisticated designing application that can save time and prototyping cost.

Converging your existing skills and talent in designing may be utilized effectively to become a variety professional of higher value in job market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?