12th May 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do Fashion Designing course after B.Com?

How to do fashion designing course after completion of b.com? Am very much interested in designing course..can anyone guide me
My email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  2. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  3. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  4. Whether MBA course in Fashion Designing is beneficial or not?
  5. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  6. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  8. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  9. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  11. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  12. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  13. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  14. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  15. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  18. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
12th May 2016, 09:03 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do Fashion Designing course after B.Com?

There is no any specific subject required to go in the fashion designing course.
Because once you completed your 12th std course you become eligible for the Fashion designing course and to go for this course you will have to crack and entrance exams known as NIFT-CET.

If you are getting good rank in the NIFT entrance exams then you can choose any college of fashion as per your rank basis. Also you can go for the master degree course because you already have completed your graduation course in B.Com. Hence you can go for the master course in fashion designing through NIFT entrance exams.
13th May 2016, 01:13 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How to do Fashion Designing course after B.Com?

Fashion designing is all the study and design and implementation of the dress,The design is sketched before the design in implemented for the stitching.

Fashion Designing course can be done in the graduation,post graduation and diploma levels courses of study and as you are a graduate you can take up in post graduation level Fashion designing course and this course can be done in the areas such as
  • Accessory designing and fashion designing
  • Garment Manufacturing technology
  • Apparel marketing and merchandising
  • leather and garment design technology
  • Knitwear design and technology
  • Textile designing
  • Fashion Journalism

You can take up this course in post graduation level so appear for the fashion designing in any of the disciplines mentioned above.

This course can be done in certification levels also and this course may last up to 1 month or 1 year and this can be appeared after the completion of the 12th or graduation.

Fashion designing course can be done in different levels such as
  1. B.Tech in Fashion Technology
  2. Ph.d in leather technology
  3. Diploma in fashion designing
  4. Advance diploma in Textile technology
  5. Professional Diploma in Fashion technology
  6. Post graduation in Fashion technology
13th May 2016, 08:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Fashion Designing course after B.Com.

Some of the post graduate courses in fashion designing are :-

Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing

Master of Arts in Fashion Design

Master in Business Studies (Fashion Management)

Master of Design

Eligibility for Fashion Designing course : -

- The candidate should have passed bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in Accessory / Fashion Design / FIT from NIFT.

One needs to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to apply for these courses.
14th May 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do fashion designing course after completion of b.com? Am very much interested in designing course..can anyone guide me
My email id:[email protected]

Hey,
You can take admission in B.Sc Design or B.Design Fashion for fashion designing course. B.Sc will be of 3 years and B.Design for 4 years. You can check out for universities like NIFT, Lovely Professional University, Pearl Academy as they have the best placements and emphasize on practical applications and knowledge.
14th May 2016, 06:38 PM
monu2681992

Since, you are in B.Com so i will advice you to complete your M.Coma after getting your B.Com done.
And make sure that in M.Com you must take those subjects that has somewhat relation to the fashion designing. As this will adds plus point to your further dream and passion.

So, you need to do homework for this.
And after completing your M.com fill all the fashion designing for for various fashion schools.
IIFM is one of the prestigious fashion designing school.
So, you can try for that school also.
27th February 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do fashion designing course after m.com.... And which course suitable for m.com student
7th March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do fashion designing after b.Com and 2.5 years of fashion designing and dress making in polytechnic college but could not complete the diploma
4th May 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do fashion designing after doing b.com or should I do b.com and then polytechnic or do m.com after b.com,and then apply for bachelor of designing???
10th May 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Fashion Designing is a course which needs skills, creativity and talent. It doesn’t depend upon you belongs to art, science or commerce stream. If you have passion for fashion you can join fashion designing course after B.Com there is no problem in it.
12th May 2019, 01:04 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Yes, you can. If you are creative enough and love to design then you must do fashion designing.

In UG Programmes there are following fashion designing you can peruse after B.com.

1. B. Des Fashion Design

2. BA Fashion Design

3. B. Voc Fashion Design

In PG Programmes there are following PG Programmes

PG Degree in GPEM

M.Voc Fashion Design
& Entrepreneurship
17th July 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am pursuing bcom final. Can I do any course in designing after this
20th July 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I have got 80.8%marks in 12th class . So I want to know which one is best for me fashion designing or b.com.
20th July 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I have got 80.8%marks in 12th class with commerce stream. So I want to know which one is best for me fashion designing or b.com.
21st July 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for b.com student after graduation And it's fee structure??...is maths compulsory for nift courses??
21st September 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

A bcom student can do designing or not in any way?
4th October 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How toh prepare fashion designing course after b.com
21st April 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligble for M.des for fashion management as i have done bcom and advance diploma in fashion designing??
27th April 2020, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com and wanna join designing field now so help me out for this please
24th May 2020, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Which is more suitable or apt to do after Bcom honours,post graduation in fashion designing or under graduation in fashion designing? Which one is more preferable to do after bcom honours PG or UG in fashion designing field???
Please do answer...
1st July 2020, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do fashion designing course after b.com?
30th May 2021, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

After b. Com can I do fashion designer
15th July 2021, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma of 2nd yrs in fashion designing and also I pursue b.com and now I am in 2nd yr of bcom so which fashion course is best for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?