8th September 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get bank job in private banks like Axis, ICICI and HDFC?

How to get bank job in private banks like Axis, ICICI and HDFC? Can you please give me the complete procedure which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
11th September 2016, 11:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get bank job in private banks like Axis, ICICI and HDFC?

Most of the private banks conducts their own separate recruitment examination. The IBPS rank is not valid for those banks. But if you want to go for Axis bank and ICICI bank, then you have to fight for the entrance examination of the IBPS CWE. This examination is conducted twice a year.

There are two different posts in this exam:

> Bank Clerk.

> Bank PO.

If you are interested in Bank PO post, then you must complete your graduation with 60% marks.

After completion of 12th standard you can apply for the Bank Clerk post and the minimum marks required is 55%.

Your age must be in between 21 to 28 years. If you belong to ST/SC category, then you will get age relaxation of 5 years.

The selection procedure for both the posts are done on the basis of:

> Written test.

> Personal Interview.
13th September 2016, 10:11 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: How to get bank job in private banks like Axis, ICICI and HDFC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get bank job in private banks like Axis, ICICI and HDFC? Can you please give me the complete procedure which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!
For getting job opportunity in private banks the better option is to clear their preliminary induction test and complete their training.

Nowadays most of the private banks provide CASA officer openings to people who successfully complete their Banking introductory course. It may be around one year duration. Usually banks will tie-up with premier universities to provide good education along with on the job training afterwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?