3rd January 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field?

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am Master Shubhamjeet R. Kumar. I have passed HSC with a decent score and have joined the course B.Sc (Hardware & Networking). I have collected some information about it from the internet but still I am not satisfied. So, will you please help me? Will you please tell me about the job scope after this course?

My contact details:
Email ID: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
  3. Which has more job scope - Tally or Hardware field?
  4. What is the job scope for me being a Hardware and Networking passout from Jetking? -- [New]
  5. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  6. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  7. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  8. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  9. Am I able to do a Job in CBI having completed H.Sc and also knowledge of Computer Hardware & Networking?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  11. Is Diploma in Business Administration worthy after B.Sc. in Hardware & Networking?
  12. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  13. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  14. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  15. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  16. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  17. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  18. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?

5th January 2016, 02:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job scope after B.Sc. completion in Hardware & Networking field?

As you have completed your degree course then you have numerous job opportunities in:

Private and government Colleges
Private schools
Private and government banks etc.

You can also apply for civil services and more over you can also go for masters in computer and hardware.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?