25th May 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?

12 pass in 2003,my job in hardware & networking last4 year continue,what i learn next engineering field,sutaible my job profile,pls.guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?
  3. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  4. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  5. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
  6. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?
  7. What do I have to do after passing 12th if I am interested in Hardware and Networking?
  8. Courses available after completing B.Tech CSC in Hardware and Networking?
  9. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  10. Should I take BSc or B.Com after completing my CEC in Inter? I am also interested in Hardware and Networking
  11. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  12. Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?
  13. Whether Hardware and Networking are part of ITI courses or not? -- [New]
  14. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI?
  15. Higher Studies or Job first? after BSc IT -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  17. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  18. Is hardware necessary to learn before doing networking?
25th May 2011, 03:43 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?

You have a very good career in hardware and networking now you should try to go ahead to make a good position in this networking field. There are some courses of networking which you can do and make your career very bright.

1. CISCO Certifications

• CISCO Certified Networking Analysis (CCNA)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
• Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
• Cisco Certified Inter network Engineer (CCIE)
• Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)

2. Microsoft Certifications

• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
• Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
4th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?

I am complete hardware & networking course from jetking in 2010 from delhi , and also pursuing B.A 3rd year .
now i am working in a company as a hardware & network assistent , what can i do to upgrade my sealf in this field.
DASHARATH KUMAR AGRAHARI
23rd November 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my 12th i was intrested in networking field so pls suggest me detais wat basic how to learn and wich course has the bright future?
1st March 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my 12th i was intrested in computer field so pls suggest me detais wat basic how to learn and wich course has the bright future?
5th August 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

after compleating hardware and networkig what can i do?
16th August 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have done one year diploma in computer hardware & networking from Shokeenda Institute in 2007. Can i do CCNA or MCSE now ?
19th August 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir aim very much intrested to learn this mcse course iam i have compeleted my 12th and iam the only son
26th March 2016, 10:28 AM
work@home

It is better for you to obtain a degree in B-Tech which will surely improve your chance of getting a job or even a salary hike. There are a lot of vacancies in IT software as well if you want to pursue a better career. Embedded Systems are also another core electronic field of career which have a lot of career opportunities as part of Make in India programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?