20th April 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in Airport after completion of B.E ECE?

What are the jobs available in Airport after completion of B.E ECE? Currently am doing the B.E course and once I finish I want to get some job in airport, so can you please tell me which job I can apply for? It will be helpful for me if you can guide me with the details on the same.

20th April 2017, 06:11 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Airport after completion of B.E ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the jobs available in Airport after completion of B.E ECE? Currently am doing the B.E course and once I finish I want to get some job in airport, so can you please tell me which job I can apply for? It will be helpful for me if you can guide me with the details on the same.

There are various jobs available in Airports Authority of India for the B.E. E.C.E candidates. The candidates can find the job opening details in the Airports Authority of India website. There are various posts like Junior Executive (Electronics), Junior Engineer (ATC) etc. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the disciplines of Electronics/Telecommunications/Electrical with specialization in Electronics with minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply through AAI website (online). You have to check for the notifications in the AAI website, if you find any post suits your profile then you can apply through online. The Airports Authority of India (AAI) website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?