21st June 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs after completion of B.E? Does gender matter?

Now I have completed 12th.after completeing Be.Ece can I work in isro?what all the jobs can I get after my completion of BE?does the gender matters?

29th September 2016, 07:36 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs after completion of B.E? Does gender matter?

Gender does not matter in getting government jobs or private jobs. If you have talent and skills required for that particular job, you will get it. Gender is not criteria for getting jobs in Public Sector Undertakings. For ISRO entrance exam, you should have at least 60% marks or more in bachelor's degree.

After completing Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication engineering, you have many government jobs opportunities:

1. You can apply for GATE exam for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings because nowadays, GATE scorecard is necessary for being shortlisted for jobs. You can get jobs in BHEL, SAIL, IOCL etc.

2. BSNL JTO examination.

3. Indian Engineering Services examination.

4. Airport Authority of India limited entrance exam.

5. BEL Entrance examination etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?