20th April 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary of a civil engineer in private companies of India?

What is the salary of a civil engineer in private companies in India? Is it good to do the civil engineering course or I can choose something else which gives more pay? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies in India which offer recruitment for Civil Engineer
  2. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  3. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  4. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  6. How many jobs are there for civil engineer including private companies?
  7. How much salary can a Civil Engineer get in India?
  8. What is the starting salary of a Civil Engineer in India?
  9. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  10. What is the scope of doing diploma in plastic engineering?
  11. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  12. List of private sector companies in Gujarat offering job to M.Sc Forensic Odontology candidate? How much salary is paid in India?
  13. Which companies will give salary of 50 Lakhs for a software engineer from IIT?
  14. Why companies in Eastern India pay less salary as compared to rest of the part of India?
  15. What is the starting salary of an Automobile Engineer in India? Do the MNC companies provide good placements?
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma in EEE candidate?
  17. How much is the scope of VLSI subject?
  18. Job after B.Com without having any experience?
20th April 2017, 02:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of a civil engineer in private companies of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the salary of a civil engineer in private companies in India? Is it good to do the civil engineering course or I can choose something else which gives more pay? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same soon. Thank you!

The salary for the civil engineer in private companies will differ from one organization to another. It also varies based on the candidate’s experience and skills. The salary will also change from one post to another. The salary for the fresh civil engineering graduates in private companies will be around Rs 10, 000 to Rs 15,000 per month. For the person with more than 10 to 15 years experience the salary will be around Rs 1 to 1.5 Lakhs per month in the civil construction companies. The salary for the fresh civil engineers is less compare to the IT or Software engineers. Candidates from the reputed engineering college may get more salary, if they selected through campus placement.
21st April 2017, 12:26 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of a civil engineer in private companies of India?

Salary depends on your qualification and experience. For a fresher civil engineer, private company offer package according to the caliber of the candidate.

Top companies like L&T offer the best package for a civil engineer in private sector. If you have skills, then you will earn more with experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?