9th July 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I do a job in Air lines after passing B.E Computer Science and Engineering?

after B.E (computer sci & engg.) i can do job in air lines? for that which exam i will give.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Air India for B.E computer science and engineering
  2. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  3. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  4. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  5. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  6. After passing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2nd class marks how to get government job?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science
  9. How to get a government administrative level job after passing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  10. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in IB after completing engineering in computer science and engineering?
  12. What is the criteria to get a job after passing computer science and engineering? Which exams are required for this job? How much is the salary?
  13. For which job will I be eligible in Air Force after B.Tech Computer Science?
  14. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering?
  15. Can I get a job in Airport after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. How to get a job in Air Force after passing 12th with science?
  17. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  18. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
9th December 2012, 04:50 PM
mazahar111000

Default Re: Can I do a job in Air lines after passing B.E Computer Science and Engineering?

yes of course, you can get jobs in theairport in India after completing yourB.Tech (CS) There are lots of job in airport ,few of the post given below:
1.Air Traffic Controller

2.Aircraft Cleaner

3.Airport Baggage Handler

4.Airport Security Job

5.Airport Transportation
8th June 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do a job in Air lines after passing B.E Computer Science and Engineering?

Hi sir,i am grancy.i'm doing B.E(cse)3rd year.will i get a job in Air India(in chennai airport,tamilnadu,india) .is there any exams to be written.what are the syllabus.what are the average marks needed
21st February 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,i am shakira.i'm doing B.Sc(IT) 2year.will i get a job in Air India(in chennai airport,tamilnadu,india) .is there any exams to be written.what are the syllabus.what are the average marks needed
13th November 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my engineering branch computer science i am intrested to become an air traffic controller...can i..what is the procedure abd how to prepare for it
7th January 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

after completing computer science engineering which course is available or required for the jobs in Indian airlines or air ticketing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?