25th February 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I will get after completing M.A. in Disaster Management? List of companies which provides jobs related to Disaster Management?

Hello sir/madam, I am doing M.A. in Disaster Management program. I want to work in any good private firm after successfully completing my course. I want to know that what job I will get on the basis of my qualification? And also tell me about the companies where I can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancies related to Geography or Disaster Management?
  2. How to do a job after completing PG in Geography and diploma in disaster management from IGNOU?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for doing Master in Disaster Management from IGNOU?
  4. List of colleges offering MBA(Disaster Management) in India -- [New]
  5. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Disaster Management course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?
  6. What is the scope of studying BMS Finance graduation course?
  7. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  8. Companies offering Internship to MBA(Disaster Management) candidate in Chennai?
  9. Where can I study the Job oriented Geography related course like Disaster Management, Rural Development, Human Resource? I have completed B.A in Geography(Hons)
  10. Procedure to get admission in Imperial Institute of Fire and Safety, Kochi for PhD in Disaster Management?
  11. How to do disaster management course in Kolkata? Address and fee structure details?
  12. List universities offering Disaster Management courses in Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing 3 years course in disaster management from GOU?
  14. Is there any chance to join disaster management after studying B.Tech 3rd year
  15. How can I study PhD in Disaster Management/Environmental Management through correspondence being a B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  16. Am I eligible for NET after passing PG diploma in disaster management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course? Scope available after this course?
  18. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th March 2018, 03:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I will get after completing M.A. in Disaster Management? List of companies which provides jobs related to Disaster Management?

List of jobs after completing MA in Disaster Management:-

Network Administrator

Database Analyst

Administrator

Security Administration

Operations Analyst.

List of companies which provide jobs related to Disaster Management:-

Disaster Management Centre, Bhopal

Disaster Mitigation Institute, Ahmedabad

Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi

Indian Red Cross Society, New Delhi

Shri Krishna Institute of Public Administration, Ranchi

Haryana Institute of public admonition, Gurgaon

Centre of Disaster Management, Jaipur

SAARC Disaster Management Centre, New Delhi

National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?