7th February 2018, 01:02 PM
Sonal padelkar

What is the eligibility criteria for doing Master in Disaster Management from IGNOU?

Hi, I have already done my Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management PGDDM from IGNOU and now want to do Master in Disaster Management. Am I eligible to do this from IGNOU itself?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Job vacancies related to Geography or Disaster Management?
  3. How to do a job after completing PG in Geography and diploma in disaster management from IGNOU?
  4. Eligibility criteria to do Master's in Travel Management from IGNOU? Fee structure and scope of this course in India?
  5. What is the scope of studying BMS Finance graduation course?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing 3 years course in disaster management from GOU?
  7. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree from IGNOU or Jammu University? I have done 3 year course in disaster management from Global Open University, Nagaland
  8. Universities offering MTM programme for diploma holder in Tourism?
  9. Eligibility for master degree from IGNOU?
  10. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
  11. What kind of job I will get after completing M.A. in Disaster Management? List of companies which provides jobs related to Disaster Management?
  12. Eligibility criteria for LLB from IGNOU?
  13. When to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management course in distance mode from IGNOU? Fees and maximum duration to complete the course?
  14. List universities offering Disaster Management courses in Delhi?
  15. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is MBA course offered by Mumbai University?
  17. Can I become a Lecturer with 38% in BA and 46% in 12th being an MA(English) candidate of IGNOU? -- [New]
  18. Singhania university requires 50% for PhD instead of 55% in other universities, is it good and approved? -- [Most Discussed]
14th February 2018, 04:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing Master in Disaster Management from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonal padelkar View Post
Hi, I have already done my Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management PGDDM from IGNOU and now want to do Master in Disaster Management. Am I eligible to do this from IGNOU itself?
This is to inform you that the course that you have done that is Post Graduate in Disaster Management is itself a Master degree course. Why you wanted to do again? you have already done your Master course in Disaster Management from IGNOU.

I would suggest you to look for a job in the in the government agencies such as fire departments, drought management, law enforcement authorities, relief agencies etc. Jobs can also be available in the public sector. Various opportunities are also available in the field of teaching, research, consultancy, documentation, training organizer, field training, etc.

One can serve as a social workers, medical health experts rehabilitation workers etc. NGO and International Organizations such as World Bank, Asian Development Bank, United Nation Organization, UNESCO offer various opportunities for professionally trained disaster management.
14th February 2018, 09:27 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing Master in Disaster Management from IGNOU?

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility criteria for pursuing Master's degree in Disaster Management from IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ) then I would like to let you know that IGNOU does not offer master's degree course in Disaster Management and hence there is no case of any eligibility criteria for the same.

For more details regarding the courses offered by IGNOU and details regarding the eligibility criteria for pursuing same you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?