25th September 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?

I want to do M.Sc in (Disaster management)/(Environment Management) from distance learning education. so give me the university name and fee structure of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  2. Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
  4. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  5. Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?
  6. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  7. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to do disaster management course in Kolkata? Address and fee structure details?
  9. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. How to do MSc in disaster management? Which are the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  11. Colleges in India offering MSc in IT or MSc in IT Management? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the exam?
  12. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  13. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  14. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  15. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  16. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?
22nd December 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?

I want to be M.Sc in Disaster Management in Delhi/ Any place in India. Please send men details of university & Application Form Submission & others Details.

Thanking You
Zeyaur Rahman
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 8510973041
11th June 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?

what are the duties of a disaster management team?
2nd August 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join msc in disaster management . Which colleges are offering this course in mumbay
2nd June 2017, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to study m.sc. in disaster management, which university is better for me in india near to j&k..and what is the fee structure in said university..send me all details in....
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?