24th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered if pursued Data Analyst course in NIIT after BBA?

Respected Sir/Madam,
NIIT is offering me Data Analyst course
and telling me that I will get job after this course.
I am graduate BBA and I want to know that
if I do this course then what job I will get?

9th April 2015, 12:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered if pursued Data Analyst course in NIIT after BBA?

Data Analyst is one of the most demanding jobs in the world today and is expected that its demand will rise to great height in the near future. Most of the companies have opened this department owing to the fact that huge data is being created everyday by various customers which needs to be studied and utilized in order to provide better customer experience and also to streamline the business for the future. You can get jobs in any IT firms especially the e-commerce and social media organizations. The job roles offered after this course are Data Analyst Trainee, Data Analyst Engineer, Data Analyst Technician, Trainee Decision Scientist, Decision Scientist, etc.
1st April 2019, 07:45 PM
kriteshanand

Default Re: What kind of job is offered if pursued Data Analyst course in NIIT after BBA?

If you are pursuing Data Analyst you can go in the field of Data Analyst, Data Science, AI, Machine Learning. You can easily become Data Analyst, Data Scientist etc. For this you have to do enroll for Data Analytics Training Course in Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?