12th January 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the valuable extra courses to do which will promise a job in MNC company?

I had done mtech in cse branch with 80 % in 2011 to 2013 . Iam willing to enter into mnc companies but i dont knw what are the company requirements that they are expecting from a student. Presently i decided to do any course to get job. So Can u sugest any valuable course that is on demand for job. For example like sap, sas, bigdata and so on. And also plz tel that what is the use of the selectd course for me and which type of job can i get if i choose a particular selected course

16th January 2015, 04:25 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: What are the valuable extra courses to do which will promise a job in MNC company?

You have not mentioned that you were working or not after your M.Tech.

If you are a fresher then you will find some difficulties and have to do extra efforts to enter into MNC Companies. You need to go with Big Data, so that you can find job instantly.

If go with Big Data than you can become as an Data Analyst. The average pay for a Data Analyst is Rs 299,024 per year.
The highest paying skills associated with this job are VBA, SAS, R, Visual Basic (VB), and SPSS.

But if you are experienced than you can go with SAP or SAS

An SAP Consultant earns an average salary of Rs 596,241 per year. The skills that increase pay for this job the most are SAP Advanced Planner and Optimizer (SAP APO), SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM), and SAP Business Intelligence (SAP BI).

An SAS Programmer earns an average salary of Rs 369,288 per year. Sas is just not into technology. It has solutions available at one place for various sectors like telecom, banking, manufacturing which doesn't have competitor.

So decide according to your skills and expertise.
11th December 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the valuable extra courses to do which will promise a job in MNC company?

How can I get into a admin or supervisor post in media related field..? And which course and extra course I need to study..? And salary and scopes in this field
6th April 2017, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

I 'm in 2nd year of college(B.com). I have no idea what to do next and what course to go for. I want to get job in mncs in future. Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?