31st December 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?

Respected Sir
What kind of work will be there
for M.Sc. Computer Science person
in L&T Infotech and how will
be the salary for them???????

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job L&T infotech will provide for MSc CS candidates?
  2. What is the scope of Diploma in Forensic Science? What kind of jobs will be offered aftet this course and what will be the salary?
  3. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?
  4. Which companies offer job after BSc computer science? How much salary is offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
  6. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  7. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  8. What kind of placements are offered in Vita Mumbai? How much is the average salary package?
  9. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  10. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  11. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?
  12. After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?
  13. What kind of job can I get after passing 12th commerce? What is the salary in articleship?
  14. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  15. What kind of job can I do after doing BSc in Biotech?
  16. What does Neuroscience mean? What are the job opportunities after doing this course? List of the institutes in which I can take up the course? What is the salary offered?
  17. What is the salary range and type of job offered at Airport
  18. What should be done to become a good software engineer?
20th October 2015, 03:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
What kind of work will be there
for M.Sc. Computer Science person
in L&T Infotech and how will
be the salary for them???????

You can get a post like Graduate Trainee or software engineer in L& T Infotech.

You should have scored 60 % marks in schools and colleges.

You have to check the company website for more details https://www.lntinfotech.com/en-us/Pages/Home.aspx. the salary will be depend on the experience it will be around Rs 2.5 to 3 Lakhs / annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?