25th June 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job will I get after completing animation course?

I am a 12th passed out student. I took science in my 11th and 12th. I want to do animation. Which stream should i select in animation? What kind of job, I will get after completing animation course? How much will be the salary? Please consider my request & answer above the questions.

26th June 2017, 11:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing animation course?

After completing 12th standard with science stream, you can opt for bachelor's degree courses in animation like B.A/B.Sc in animation. As you are from science stream, so it is preferred to opt for B.Sc in animation. There are diploma and other certificate courses in animation too and you can also opt for that before or after bachelor's degree There are lots of streams in animation and hence, you can choose any one depending upon your interest.

After completing animation course you can get jobs in some of the following sectors:

> Computer and Mobile Game Developing Companies.

> Media Agencies.

> Post Production Houses.

> Advertising Agencies.

> E Commerce Companies.

> Animation Agencies.

> Media Houses etc.

In the beginning you can earn a salary of Rs. 9,000/- to Rs 18,000/- per month and it will increase depending upon your experience and performance.
27th June 2017, 01:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing animation course?

Candidate willing to pursue a career in Animation have a wide range of job opportunities. One, who has good drawing and sketching skill along with keen interest in Companies, can achieve the ultimate goal. After successfully completion of the degree course in animation, student look for employment in the following the departments.

Web Design

Game Design

Animators

Film Effects, Character and Props

Broad Cast Design

Web Developer

Artist

Technical Positions

Television Effects, Character and Props

Modellers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?