22nd July 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I kind any kind of part time home job after completing PGDCA?

i had completed p.g.d.c.a. now i want some part time job at home in gandhinagar. can i get this kind of job?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Visa is required to study in Abroad along with Part Time job?
  2. What type of part time job I can do while doing 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct second year engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc in Computer Science?
  5. Can I apply for a job in ISRO after completing my PG? What kind of job would be preferred?
  6. What kind of job can I get after completing M.A in Hindi?
  7. What kind of Part time Jobs I can get being a candidate of pursuing Hardware & Networking course?
  8. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
  9. In what manner a PGDCA and MCA passout should look forward for a correspondence or part time engineering courses along with his regular weekdays job?
  10. Part-time job for 2 hours on weekends for a Mechanical engineer working in Hyderabad?
  11. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  12. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Maths?
  13. What are the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D after qualifying NET/JRF in Hindi?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for me after completing 12th class
  15. What kind of jobs are there after completing BSc CS?
  16. What kind of government job can I get after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and then MBA in HR?
  17. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  18. What kind of government job will I be offered after completing BSc Honors in Chemistry?
23rd July 2011, 04:01 PM

Default Re: Can I kind any kind of part time home job after completing PGDCA?

Hello,
Yes you can do work from home. There are lot of things where you dont need to pay anything and can start doing from home. For example :

1. Start taking tutions
2. Become a Financial Advisor for companies like (ING, Reliance etc..)
3. Become a member of any of the companies where you can sell the products from home like (Amway, Oriflame, Tupperware, Avon etc..)
4. There are lot of sites in net which provide online jobs. For example data entry and research jobs. There are lot of sites for the same. Like www.fromzerotosuccess.com, www.microonlinejobs.com/OnlineJobs and many more.
5. Start your own baby care center.
6. Become a travel agent, where you can have a direct contact with any of the travelling agency and can work from home.
7. If you are good in writing, start writing articles on different topics and give it for publishing.
8. You can also try your hand in painting (if you are good enough in it) and can keep your own exhibition cum sale.
9. Become an agent for Life Insurance and can work from home.
10. Start taking projects from different firms, do lot of surfing and earn money from it.

Hope any one will help you out among the above tips.
All the Best...
Sapna Khanna
9th July 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I kind any kind of part time home job after completing PGDCA?

i am a student of bca 1st year.because of some problem i couldn't attend my 1st &2nd semester.sir can i face any problem in future during interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?