25th January 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?

Sir/Mam, I completed BE Mechanical Engineering and my cgpa is 6.6 and my college is under anna university chennai control. My CGPA is 6.6 and which company is suitable for me. I have small doubt. When I can apply to the core company for job means the core company will accept my cgpa?

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  2. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?
  4. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  5. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  6. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  7. Does core Mechanical companies recruit girls? List of core Mechanical companies?
  8. Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?
  9. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  10. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get the job in top mechanical core companies if I have 9.6 CGPA?
  12. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed?
  13. Am I eligible for core companies campus placements if I have 2 year gap between 12th and done 5 years integrated course?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
  15. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  16. Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
26th January 2017, 04:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?

Yes, you are eligible for core company jobs with 6.6 CGPA in Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. You can participate in on campus or off campus recruitment drives of private core companies of mechanical engineering.

The eligibility criteria for recruitment drive is bachelor's degree with 60% mark or more. You can convert 6.6 CGPA by multiplying it with 9.5. Top companies in private sector are Tata Group, Kirloskar, Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra etc.

If you clear GATE examination with good rank, you can get selected in top PSUs for mechanical engineering like NTPC, IOCL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc.
26th January 2017, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Core Companies after successful completion of Mechanical Engineering with 6.6 CGPA. I suggest you to go through the basic eligibility criteria that is required in order to get job in Core Companies.

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you have done B.E in Mechanical Engineering with 6.6 CGPA which is a good score, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for core companies recruitment's.

>> Besides these, I suggest you to get good command over core concepts like Strength of Materials, Fluid Mechanics, Design, Metro-logy, Heat Transfer and other important core concepts.

>> You can start applying for the recruitment's from 4th year onward to concerned core companies.
26th June 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E mechanical engineering. I am a physically challenged person.is there any special quota for me or any restrictions for me to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?