13th April 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Cognizant Process Associate Interview?

Hi Sir/Madam,
Will you tell me that what kind of Aptitude questions should be asked in Cognizant Interview for Process Associate post? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude test of Cognizant?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Aptitude Test? Previous year question paper for preparation and process of interview?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for Trainee Engineer post?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  6. Is it difficult to clear Aptitude Test of TCS Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  8. How may I get last 10 years question papers for cognizant placement test? Types of questions being asked?
  9. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Cognizant Software Engineer Interview?
  11. What kind of Questions will be asked in Technical Interview of Cognizant?
  12. What type of company related questions are asked in Cognizant interview?
  13. Last 5 years Question papers for Syntel Aptitude Test? What kind of Technical questions are asked in Aptitude Test?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Design Aptitude Test and Interview of NIFT B.Des notification? What does Studio Test mean for?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Financial Software and Systems written test for Technical Associate post?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of iGATE Off-Campus Interview?
  18. What kind of Reasoning questions are asked in Aricent Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
14th April 2016, 08:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Cognizant Process Associate Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,
Will you tell me that what kind of Aptitude questions should be asked in Cognizant Interview for Process Associate post? Please tell me asap.
Pattern for CTS:-

1. Analytical test

80 min

30 question

2.Written ability test

10 min

Below are the attachments of Cognizant for aptitude question papers of past few years. Please download them.
15th April 2016, 12:03 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Cognizant Process Associate Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam,
The Questions that are asked in Cognizant are simple but little bit tricky even tricky questions are asked in all the company interview. But, if you are from Technical branch like Computer science or information technology then make sure you will be asked question from programming like C/C++/Java/MySQL

And if you are from Electrical then you will be asked questions from MATLAB and Logic gates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?