30th June 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Infosys interview for BTech(Biotechnology) graduate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have done my BTech with Biotechnology. I am going to attend an interview of Infosys. I just want to know that what kind of questions they will ask in the interview? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of aptitude questions will be asked in Infosys Campus interview
  2. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Infosys Systems Engineer Interview?
  5. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of SYNTEL Graduate Trainee interview? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  8. What kind of questions will be asked for BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in TNPSC Group II Interview exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether written exam will be held under S&IS Graduate Engineer Trainee interview of UTC Aerospace? What kind of questions will be asked?
  11. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  13. What is the pattern of interview of DFO(T)? What kind of questions are asked?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of ONGC Graduate Trainee(Electrical) Interview?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in R&AW interview?
  16. What type of questions are asked by Jindal Steel during interview?
  17. What kind of HR Questions will be asked in the Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Bank PO interview?
6th May 2023, 01:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Infosys interview for BTech(Biotechnology) graduate?

Questions asked in Infosys Interview for B.Tech Biotechnology candidates:

Some of the major kind of questions asked in Infosys Interview for B.Tech Biotechnology candidates are as follows:

Name of the Company - Infosys

>> Usually Infosys recruitment process consists of the 3 rounds and they are:

@ Online Assessment Test
@ Technical Interview and
@ HR Interview

>> You may be asked some questions on Verbal ability, quantitative aptitude and analytical as well as logical reasoning in this recruitment.

>> In the technical round, you may be asked questions related to the concerned job description details and coding skills along with some technical concepts.

>> In HR Interview, you may be asked some general HR based questions like
@ Tell us about yourself
@ Why Infosys
@ Your strengths and weaknesses
@ Questions on your project..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?