21st September 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of ONGC Graduate Trainee(Electrical) Interview?

Sir,
I have applied for Graduate Trainee(Electrical) post in ONGC through GATE. I want to know in the Interview what the questions they ask in the HR round? If you know, then share some preparation tips.

Related Questions:
  1. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  2. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mahindra Satyam Interview for BPO process?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  10. What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview? How can I answer?
  14. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  15. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) last year graduate?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of CTS On-Campus Interview?
24th September 2015, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of ONGC Graduate Trainee(Electrical) Interview?

Interview questions for ONGC recruitment:-

1.Cast system is boon or ban

2.whats the difference in the modus operandi of Amir Khan’s “Satyameva jayate” and Anna Hazares movement?

3. What will u do on your part to remove corruption? If you travel in a train without confirmed ticket will u bribe the TT for a seat?

4. Why you want to join ONGC when u already have a job with better salary?

5. 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses

6. Tell us more about yourself.

7. What you know about ONGC?

8. About my company I am working for?

9. 3 to 4 logistics questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?