6th April 2011, 07:54 PM
sadiq9001

Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?

i am electrical 3rd year average student and have been planing to sit for psu exams,what are the books which i should be following and 2nd question is that which option would be better going for mtech or psu ?

30th May 2011, 01:06 AM
bourbon

Default Re: Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?

It is based upon your interest. If you wish to do research in technical field, then you can do MTech through GATE exams. If you prefer to go for a job, you can prepare for the exams conducted by the public sector units. Mostly the questions are of objective type in the technical areas and also general awareness. Galgotia publications is one of the famous publications in this regard.
17th June 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?

this is bhanu,im studying my mtech 1st year and i was much interested in field exams and job in apgenco,transco...for the last genco exam i got 56 marks ,which let me know that i was poor in control systems and power electronics.so,i need text books that are likely appraoches the field exams
7th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech 3rd year eee student..sir could u help me know wether 10th and 12 marks are required to sit in the psu xams and if necessary what requirements r there...
8th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i am btech 3rdyear if i start preparing and practicing galgotia publications now onwards. can i qualify psu exams in 4th year ?
12th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

old question papers of ongc
20th July 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

sir,my tenth percentage is 57 percent,can i am eligible for ntpc exams
20th August 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i am student of final year.my branch is electrical engineering.my percentage of marks 55.can i apply psu company please give infomation
27th August 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me wether EEE student can appear for PSU or not
25th December 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

when to start preparing for psu exam ???
which books should i refer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?