3rd September 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Zoho Corporation Chennai Support Engineer written test?

Sir, I came to know that there is a written test conducted in the interview of Zoho Corporation Chennai for the post of Support Engineer. I just want to know what kind of questions are asked in this written test?

8th September 2019, 11:15 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Zoho Corporation Chennai Support Engineer written test?

Questions are asked in Zoho Corporation Chennai for the post of Support Engineer written test is given below :-

1)Do you know about our products and company?

2)What is BIOS(Basic input output System )?

3)What experience do you possess in the technical support field?

4)Tell me about yourself?

5)What are the hardware components of a desktop computer/laptop?

6)What do you know about our organization?

Address:
Estancia IT Park,
Plot No. 140 & 151 GST Road,
Vallancherry, Village, Chengalpattu,
Tamil Nadu 603202

For more information visit on (https://www.zohocorp.com)
11th September 2019, 03:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Zoho Corporation Chennai Support Engineer written test?

Company Name : Zoho Corporation

Position : Support Engineer

For technical questions : You should prepare in following areas of Enterprise Technical Support in domains like Anti Virus, Backup, Active Directory, Mobile Device Management and, Windows Server Management.

For general abilities check : Personal information and communication check with latest topics.

For product knowledge :Technical questions in windows server management.

For voice :Pseudo calls /Mock calls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?