3rd September 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Support Engineer in Zoho Corporation Chennai?

Hi Sir, I am interested to become a Support Engineer in Zoho Corporation Chennai. I know that the interview is going on. I just want to know about the description of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

8th September 2019, 10:56 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Support Engineer in Zoho Corporation Chennai?

Support Engineer in Zoho Corporation Chennai mainly revolves around customers. Provide technical support over telephone, email and chat. Use remote support to troubleshoot and analyse issues faced by customers. Ensure a quick response to all incoming customer queries.

Address:
Estancia IT Park,
Plot No. 140 & 151 GST Road,
Vallancherry, Village, Chengalpattu,
Tamil Nadu 603202

For more information visit on (https://www.zohocorp.com)
11th September 2019, 02:53 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Support Engineer in Zoho Corporation Chennai?

Job description of Support Engineer in Zoho Corporation Chennai as follows :-

-Your work will be as a support engineer to handle phone calls, e-mails, technical chats and online web sessions with prospects and customers.

-Knowledge on products to assist in implementation and troubleshooting.

-Strong customer focus.

-Outstanding customer handling skills.

-24*5 working environment shifts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?