21st February 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for campus placements?

What is the minimum % required to be eligible for campus placements? What if I am not eligible with the marks? then how can I ever get a job? What is that I need to do further? Can someone answer my queries and give me a right solution for my problem?

Thank you.

22nd February 2015, 06:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for campus placements?

The minimum percentage you must have secured in Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA) is 65% marks or for some companies 60% marks score is enough. But to be in safe side, make sure your percentage is more than 65% marks.

Most of the companies wish candidates to have minimum 65% or 60% marks, but candidates whose score is less than 60% then there will be less chances for final selection in companies. Yes, if you do not get adequate percentage in Graduation you may be get selected in companies later (through off campuses, are attending jobs later after graduation not during On-Campus placements).

But there are companies that give chance to qualified and skilled candidates whose score is less than 60% marks. So to become skilled and professional candidate, I suggest you to do diploma/ certificate/ short term courses to sharpen your concepts, core subjects. So that you may get selected in good companies, and after getting some years of experience you can even get the eligibility to apply in top level companies. If you are interested, you may even do post Graduation courses, to enhance chances for final selection in several companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?