11th November 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the Physical criteria required to become a Commercial Pilot?

Hello Sir, My aim is to become a Commercial Pilot but my height is 5 feet 5 inch and my weight is 80 KG. I want to know that am I eligible to become a Commercial Pilot with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
12th November 2016, 07:59 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the Physical criteria required to become a Commercial Pilot?

To become a Commercial Pilot you should completed 10+2 years of education with science subjects like Physics,Chemistry,Maths are should be major subjects with 50% aggregate and it should be done in recognizes university.

* And your height is eligible but ideal weight is

5.5Ft -- 60-65 kg should be there.So maintain your diet reduce it.

* Take care of eye and physical fitness.
* SPL - - Student Pilot Licence is the starting step for career.
13th November 2016, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Physical criteria required to become a Commercial Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, My aim is to become a Commercial Pilot but my height is 5 feet 5 inch and my weight is 80 KG. I want to know that am I eligible to become a Commercial Pilot with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

The candidate must be 17 years of age for a Commercial Pilot License. The vision in one eye must be perfect (6/6 eyesight). In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6. General physical fitness is mandatory for the selection. The candidates must be fit to fly. The student must clear the Class II medical test before joining any flying school. The Class II medical test consists of your medical history, eyesight test, ears test, ECG, Lung function, cholesterol, chest X-ray and urine test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?