22nd November 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai etc.?

What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?

Respected Sir,
I'm a B.tech student from global institute of technology Jaipur... Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected] am waiting for ur reply.
my mob. no. is 919694797117
thank you..

24th November 2021, 01:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai etc.?

The need of training arises due to:_
Increase productivity
Improving quality
Minimize resistance to change
Improve organizational climate.

The focus is on the employees, and training methods adopted for them excluding top level executive.

Employees are expected to participate in company sponsored training program for enhancing their work skills.
They are offered through
* In house instructor
*Instructors from industry
*By experts.

Systematic approach to training
Organizational analysis
Task role analysis
Manpower analysis
Statement of training need etc
26th November 2021, 08:36 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai etc.?

What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai etc.?

The procedure of trainingi n Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai etc. is simple. The candidate needs to apply for the training on the company's official website. The candidate should be good in managing group of people.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?