24th July 2012, 08:00 PM
skkrd

What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?

Respected Sir,
I'm a B.tech student from jagannath University... Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected] am waiting for ur reply.
my mob. no. is +919828561345
thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  2. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  3. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  4. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  6. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  9. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  10. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  11. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  14. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  16. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2013, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?

respected sir,
I m a student of b.tech from mangalayatan university ,aligarh .i want to know d process of training in a gud automobile company.plz tell me,my email id is '[email protected]'.nd my mobile no. is 919557678526.
i'll be vry much obliged to yew.
thank you!
21st January 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?

Respected Sir,
I'm a pursuing B.tech student from mari laxman reddy institute of teclonology affiliated by jawaharlal nehru technology university Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected]@gmail.com.....I am waiting for your reply.
my mob. no. is +919502064074
thank you..
9th February 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i'm a student of b. tech of mechanical departmemt. i'm in first year,i want to do inplant training.Sir i want to know the whole process of training in automobile company like marut
i suzki,ifko..............
So plz tell me about the procedure........my e-mail id [email protected] am waiting for that
My mob. no. is 919452299538
Thank you.
25th February 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the process or the whole procedure in Automobile company like Honda,Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki,Hyundai
I'm a student of B.com i'm in first year,i want this information sir,i want to konow the whole process in trainingand the procedure in automobile company as mentioned above
So plz tell me about the procedure..........my -mail id [email protected] am waiting for that
Thank you
19th March 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
I m a B.Tech student from R.T.U Kota ( Rajasthan). Sir/Madam i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected] & [email protected] I am waiting for ur reply.
my mob. no. is 917737779394
thank you..

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-process-training-automobile-company-like-honda-toyota-maruti-suzuki-hyundai-what-procedure-884528.html#ixzz2O0E4eRrG
28th March 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I'm a B.E. student from rgpv University... Sir i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected].

my no. is 8871438385
thankyou....
1st April 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
I m a B.Tech student from R.T.U Kota ( Rajasthan). Sir/Madam i want know the whole process of training in Automobile-Company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
So please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected]
I am waiting for ur reply. please i need help
my mob. no. is 8233345234
thank you..
3rd April 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tech 3rd year student from pacific university,udaipur.sir i want know the whole process of training in automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai...
my mob. no. is 09413138564
thank you..
13th April 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am an automobile student, B. tech 2nd year. I want to join a firm or co. for my 6 weeks training in delhi. Could u suggest me any co. or firm and the procedure of that.
My id is [email protected]
thank u.
23rd April 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of training in automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, hyundai? What is procedure?
i am b.tech 3rd year mechanical student from IET lucknow. i want to know the whole process of training in automobile company like MARUTI-SUZUKI, TOYOTA, HONDA, HYUNDAI... so please tell me the procedure... my e-mail id is [email protected]
i am waiting for ur reply. i am waiting for ur reply. please help.
Thank you
my mob. no.-8081790215
22nd November 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

repected sir
i am student of b. tech 2nd yr from u.p.t.university. so sir i want to do summer training because i am interested for it sir pls give chance for training .company tata or suzuki.
email [email protected]
mob.9807271854
ok sir....
17th January 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i m student of 3rd year from Hindustan college of science and technology,farah mathura.my stream is automobile engg..so sir i want to know the whole procedure of summer training in MARUTI SUZUKI, HONDA,MAHINDRA,SWARAJ,TATA & ASHOK LAYLAND.
PLEASE TELL ME THE WHOLE PROCEDURE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
[email protected]
mobile no.--8859778073
31st January 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i m student of 3rd year from Lovely professional university, phagwara. my stream is Mechanical..so sir i want to know the whole procedure of 6 weeks summer training in MARUTI SUZUKI, HONDA,MAHINDRA,SWARAJ,TATA & ASHOK LAYLAND.
PLEASE TELL ME THE WHOLE PROCEDURE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
e-mail:- [email protected]
18th February 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year Instrumentation Engineer. I want to do my summer training in the automobile sector. Kindly give me the details about whom to talk to about the same in major companies.
email: [email protected]
18th March 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i m the studentv of b.tech 3rd year of kuk uni.
I want to my sex weeks training in the maruti sunzuki,
sir tell me the procedure for the training ...
My email id is [email protected]
My phone no. Is 9466391735
23rd March 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
my mob. no. is 8239839861
thank you..
1st April 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO DO MY SUMMER TRAINING IN BEST AUTOMOBILE COMPANY
PLEASE SUGGEST ME SIR MY EMAIL [email protected] 09041505213
WAITING OF YOUR REPLY
15th April 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.Tech & what is the process to do summer training in a automobile company.Please tell me my email : [email protected] M.no. 9068299425
5th July 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am mechanical B.tech 3rd year student from vishveshwarya group of institue near dadri in greater noida (g b nagar) . I want to know the whole process of the training. Plesae tell me what is the process.my 10th percentage 66% nd 12th percentage 75%. Sir i want to do the training in honda company ..my contact number 8800626108
4th March 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm 3rd year 6sem student of automobile engineering of GNIOT.GREATER NOIDA,I WANT TO DO TRAINING IN AUTOMOBILE COMPANY MAINLY IN MARUTI SUZUKI,MAHINDRA ,HONDA,PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE WHOLE PROCEDURE TO DO TRAINING,MY EMAIL IS [email protected] and my contact no. Is 8826076151
5th May 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am polytechnic second year student,i am form S.D.COLLEGE OF ENGG.& TECHNOLOGY,MUZAFFARNAGAR,UP. My univeste is BTEUP . Plese tell me what i do. My number is 08171757226 & email is [email protected] Thanku sir i am wating for your answer.
14th May 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am mechanical 3rd year student of Rajasthan technical university kota. so i want to summer training in automobile company .please give me a chance ...... email [email protected]
24th April 2016, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of applying training in Automobile companies for diploma student?
7th April 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,I am govt. polytechnic 4th sem. student .I want to go for summer training program in maruti Suzuki,or other automobile company so, pls tell me the complete process that how I can apply for this. I'm waiting for your reply my no.8053854058 ,[email protected].
7th May 2017, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, myself Saurabh,I am b.tech 3rd year pass out student of mechanical engineering from DIT UNIVERSITY Dehradun. How can I get internship for 4-6 week in Maruti Suzuki India Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon.
Kindly help me.
My email [email protected]
Mb no-9690448769
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?