31st July 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?

Respect Sir/Mam,
I m a student of BE . My name is Aman shrivastava.
I take a training in automobile . What procedure to take a training .that's my email pls rply sir as soon as possible to me. I need to take the training soon as possible! Thanks for understanding.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  2. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  4. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  6. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  7. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  8. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  9. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  10. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  11. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  12. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Ford, Royal Enfield, Honda and Nissan for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  15. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  18. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
31st July 2015, 09:34 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?

For getting training in Auto-mobile company you need a reference person who is currently working in that company.After that you have to mail your CV to the training head of the company.Then they will short out the names of the students who are to be selected for the training.After that you have to submit the training letter to the training head of the company.
1st August 2015, 12:19 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?

For getting training in any of the above mentioned reputed company you have to fulfill following eligibility criteria :

Eligibility Criteria

=> Candidates must have a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks,

=> AGE LIMIT:
Upper Age limit is 27

Procedure :

You need to submit your resume to the HR of the company.

My suggestion to you is that you should mention the following details in your resume :

==> Your objectives for perusing this training

==> Your participation in any special achievement

==> Your corresponding address, permanent address, contact number, and valid email id.

==> Along with your CV, you need to attach a covering letter.

==> If they respond positively then you are allowed to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?