15th January 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know what is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and I want to become an Air Hostess so I want to know what is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess? Please answer as soon as possible.

The candidates after passing 10+2 or higher secondary examinations are eligible to apply for the Air Hostess job. The candidates should be between 18 years to 27 years to become an Air Hostess. The candidate should be 157 cm in height and weight should be in proportion to height. They should have a valid passport; eyesight should be normal vision and must have good command over English language. Candidates should be unmarried and knowing swimming is appreciated. Candidates should have pleasing personality to become an Air Hostess. There are various Air Hostess training centers available in India.
18th January 2017, 01:27 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?

To become an Air Hostess these are the basic steps to be followed.

* Should be pass in 12th class in recognised schools.
* Age between 18 - 25 Years.
* Minimum Height 157.5 CM
* Should have weight proportion to height.
* Languages - Hindi, English and any other Foreign language is an additional advantage.
* Should have Indian passport

There are many training Institutes in India are offering Diploma programmes, and certificate programme.

* Air Hostess Academy
* Rai University
* Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering
18th January 2017, 01:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to become an air hostess must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidate should have completed 12th standard or graduation (Preferred) with specialization in hotel/tourism management from a recognized college/university.

> Age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 25 years.

> Height of the candidate should be 157.5 cms.

> Weight should be in proportion to height.

> Proficiency in English/Hindi language is must.

> Normal eyesight is required 6/6 uncorrected in both eyes and can wear lenses up to - 2d.

> Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

> She should be fair & clear in complexion with good health and pleasing personality.

So, if you fulfill the above qualification and eligibility then you can become an air hostess.
19th January 2017, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university are eligible for Air Hostess recruitment.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?