23rd November 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?

I have the diploma of textile design. And i am doing the job as a ladies ethinic garment merchandiser in jaipur. But i require the job in government sector in the same field. Tell me what are the requirements for that?
Please advise for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  3. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  5. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  6. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  7. What is the fee structure of Government Diploma course in Fashion & Textile Design?
  8. Details about the top sketching institutes?
  9. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
  10. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  11. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  12. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  13. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  14. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  15. What should we do after passing PPT?
  16. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  17. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  18. How to get a good job after completing my diploma? I am doing diploma in Textile designing
28th November 2015, 07:01 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?

OK, what you need to do is to try for open vacancy in the government Sector by getting the updates from many media source which is mentioned below:

1. Rojgar Samachar.
2. Business news.
** And many more media sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?