28th July 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?

I have completed Diploma in Textile so now I don't know how to apply for Govt jobs as well as private and based on this diploma textile qualification can I apply merchandiser job and If I want to get govt job which kind of sector suitable for me please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  2. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  3. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  4. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  5. Any chance to get government jobs after completing diploma in Textile Technology with 68.7%/
  6. How to apply for Government Jobs in Textile Industry?
  7. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  8. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  9. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  10. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  11. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  12. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  13. How to get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Textile Technology with 95.65%
  14. What are the government jobs available for textile engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  16. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  17. What are the opportunities in government jobs after completing 3 years diploma in handlooms and textile technology
  18. Any government job vacancies in Textile?
31st May 2016, 11:55 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?

In order to apply for any of the government job, there are two options with you, either you apply online through various job portal or just apply offline by filling the offline application forma and submitting to the corresponding government organization.

So, i will suggest you to go for the good government organization and then apply for the same. Moreover, Diploma is considered by most of the government organization but the pay scale for the diploma holder is not that much high as compared to any technical degree holder.

Yes, you can apply for the merchandiser job. If you want to get job, then civil sector will be most preferable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?