27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have did diploma in textile and I have 11 year experience in textile industry. now I want government job in textile. Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Please advise

Regards
Bijender singh

Related Questions:
1st November 2015, 12:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have did diploma in textile and I have 11 year experience in textile industry. now I want government job in textile. Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Please advise

Regards
Bijender singh

There are many government jobs available in textile industry.

You can join as Supervisor in government spinning mills, weaving mills and dyeing units.

You can work as Assistant Manager (Marketing), Laboratory Attendant, Junior Assistant, QC Managers, Shift Officer, Sales Executive etc.

For more job opportunities in textile industry you can check the website or the newspapers.
7th July 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?

I completed bachelor of textiles in fashion technology from DKTE institute, ichalkaranji. I had experience of 1 year in garment industry, so now i want do government job. Can you please give me information about how to apply for this & information about preliminary exams for government job
15th July 2017, 10:22 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Please advise

Regards
Bijender singh
The list of government organizations offering the textiles jobs is given below:

National Handloom Development Corporation

• Central Cottage Industries Corporation

• Handicrafts and Handlooms Export Corporation

• National Jute Manufacturers Corporation

• Birds Jute Exports Limited

• Jute Corporation of India Limited

• Cotton Corporation of India Limited

• British India Corporation Limited

• National Textile Corporation Limited
16th August 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have done diploma in fashion designing ,and have been working in the garment industry from past 8 years approx., do i have any scope in the government job related to that, if yes, suggest how can i approach,thanks

regards,
poonam mudgal
17th February 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in textile designing..and now i am working as a junior merchandiser(garment)
I have total 3 years of experince in this field
Do i have scope in the government job related to this??
Awaiting for a positive reply..please advise

Regards
Farheen zaidi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?