18th April 2012, 06:46 PM
bamnia

Details about the top sketching institutes?

give me details of top sketching institutes...pleaes provide to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of top institutes in which I can do MBA after completing BSc? When is the entrance test generally held?
  2. Which are the top institutes in which I can do Nanotechnology or Photonics? Details about the course and its fee structure?
  3. How should I prepare for CEED? Where to get the study material?
  4. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  5. List of top institutes for GATE short term course in Hyderabad?
  6. Which are the top institutes for civil engineering?
  7. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  8. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  9. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  10. Top 10 PG institutes of Biotechnology in the world to pursue M.Tech in this field?
  11. How to get admission for Master Of Fine Art (Painting) course? -- [New]
  12. Names and details of the top institutes in India offering MSc and which take students on merit basis
  13. List of the top ten institutes offering biotechnology courses(B.Sc/B.Tech) in Lucknow?
  14. List of top mass communication institutes like MICA, IIMC, Asian School of Chennai, AJK? What is the criteria to take admission in such institutes?
  15. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
  16. Best coaching institute of PMT after 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which country is suitable to do higher studies?
  18. Can I do IAS and IPS through commerce stream? I have passed 10th class
23rd July 2013, 02:45 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: Details about the top sketching institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamnia View Post
give me details of top sketching institutes...pleaes provide to me the details
list of top sketching institution in india:

1)Gurudeva Media and Animation College, Lakshmi Nagar, Delhi

2)BlueBeans School of Creative Education, Noida, Noida

3)SHAFT Animation Studio, Ameerpet, Hyderabad

4)Arena Animation Wanawadi, Kondhwa, Pune

5)Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics (MAAC MG Road), Camp, Pune

6)TRYTOON ACADEMY,Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar

7)Arena Animation, Chandigarh, Chandigarh

8)Ducat: Development I Training I Consultancy, Gwalior

all the best..!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?